North Central Regional Coordinator (.7 fte)
The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a Regional Coordinator to deliver client support, education, community awareness and fund development programs in the North Central – Portage La Prairie region.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of Alzheimer‘s disease and other dementias
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in fundraising
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently; own transportation
Please forward resume and cover letter by June 17, 2019 to:
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
Attn: Liz McLeod, Senior Manager, Regional Services
4B-457, 9th Street
Brandon, MB R7A 1K2
Thank you to all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.