The Alzheimer Society is looking to fill a position at our Provincial Office located in Winnipeg, MB. Please see job description below:
Client Support Coordinator (full-time)
The Client Support Coordinator is responsible for the provision of support, information and education services to people with dementia and their family care partners within the Winnipeg Region.
- A degree or certificate in a social sciences or health care discipline.
- Experience in the field of dementia care and family support
- A strong understanding of Alzheimer‘s disease and other dementias
- Knowledge of community resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Application deadline: Monday, July 22, 2019
By Email to:
First Link Client Services Manager
email@example.com with Client Support Coordinator in the subject line
Click here to view the full job description.
Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.