The Education Coordinator, reporting to the Education Manager, is responsible for implementing and evaluating education programming for family caregivers, healthcare and community service providers, and the general public.
- Education in the field of health, social services or communications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in program development, delivery, outreach and adult education.
- Experience in dementia care an asset.
WORKING LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates the skills of needs assessment, program planning, implementation and evaluation of programs and projects.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the needs of older Manitobans and the family members and friends who support them.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Proficient in the use of online or virtual platforms for presentations, webinars and other training.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to travel to throughout Manitoba.
Applicants must send a resume which includes a cover letter which clearly states how they meet the requirements and qualifications for the position. Applications will be accepted up to Monday, January 18.
Send application by e-mail, with subject line Education Coordinator to:
Jennifer Licardo, Education Manager
Click here to view the full job description.
Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.