*This posting will be active until the position is filled.*
The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a 0.5 EFT Regional Coordinator to deliver client support, education, community awareness and fund development programs in the Parkland region.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently; own transportation
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Liz McLeod, Senior Manager, Regional Services
4B-457, 9th Street, Brandon, MB R7A 1K2
Thank you to all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.