Interlake/Eastern Office (Beausejour)
Regional Coordinator (full-time)
The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a Regional Coordinator to deliver client support, education, community awareness and fund development programs in the Interlake region.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of Alzheimer‘s disease and other dementias
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in fundraising
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently; own transportation
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
Attn: Julie Hockley, Senior Manager, Regional Services
4B-457, 9th Street
Brandon, MB R7A 1K2
Competition will remain open until position is filled.
Thank you to all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.