The Dementia Helpline is a province-wide support and information service for anyone with questions about dementia, including people with dementia, their caregivers, family and friends, professionals, and the general public.
The Helpline assists individuals in building the confidence to maintain quality of life when facing dementia.
A trained, caring team of staff and volunteers will answer your call and can provide information and support about:
- Understanding Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Getting a diagnosis
- The progression of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Personal planning for the future
- Maintaining independence
- Providing care and support
- Resources in your community – including support groups
- Upcoming education workshops
Call toll-free 1-800-378-6699 or call the local Alzheimer Society nearest you
Every call to the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is confidential.
Click HERE for the programs and services brochure.
For further information, contact us at:204-943-6622 or 1-800-378-6699 email@example.com