At the Alzheimer Society we have a dream of what the future will look like for people with dementia and their families. We would like to share it with you.
- People with dementia and their care partners have a voice.
- People with dementia feel safe, accepted, respected and supported to thrive throughout their journey.
- Care partners have meaningful support when they need it.
- People with dementia and their care partners have the tools and resources to take their next steps with confidence.
- Manitobans actively engage with people with dementia and welcome them into all aspects of community life.
- Manitobans have increased awareness and understanding of brain health and strategies to help reduce the risk of developing dementia.
- Researchers provide help for people living with dementia today, and hope for a future world without dementia.