The Alzheimer Society is looking to fill a position at our Provincial Office located in Winnipeg, MB. Please see job descriptions below:
Education Coordinator (.8fte)
The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking an Education Coordinator to deliver education and community awareness to family care partners, professionals and the general public in the Winnipeg Region.
The successful candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Experience in program design and delivering information to a variety of audiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently; own transportation
Please forward resume and cover letter by March 8th, 2019 to:
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
10-120 Donald St.
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4G2
Fax: (204) 942-5408
Email: email@example.com with Education Coordinator in the subject line
Click here for a complete job description.