The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a Program Director
The Program Director, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, is responsible for providing vision, leadership and oversight in the areas of First Link – Client Support & Education; Dementia Friendly Communities; Professional Education; Research and Advocacy in accordance with the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba’s Ends Statements.
The candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Health, Social Sciences, Organizational Leadership or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the field of geriatric services.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and practice in delivery of information, support and education to people with dementia and their care partners.
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, program planning, implementation and evaluation of programs and projects.
- Demonstrated skills in community liaison and advocacy.
- Demonstrated skills in leading staff, including recruitment, mentoring and performance evaluation.
- Demonstrated skills in administration, including budgeting and reporting.
Click here for a complete job description.
Interested persons should submit a resume and letter of application to:
Wendy Schettler, CEO
10-120 Donald St
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4G2
Competition closes: May 31, 2019
Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.