Alzheimer Society of Manitoba Communications Coordinator – Full-time (permanent position)
We are looking for a creative, energetic and strategic thinker to join our communications team! The Communications Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and production of communications material supporting the Society’s programs, events and campaigns.
The successful applicant must have an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, proven communication skills, digital marketing knowledge, strong project management abilities and a collaborative work style.
• Diploma or degree in communications (related work experience will be considered).
• 1-3 years of experience in a communications role.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, CMS websites and html coding.
• Excellent communications skills, including planning, writing, editing and designing a wide variety of print and electronic materials.
• Proven understanding of digital platforms, including online and social media campaigns.
• Experience with media relations.
• Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Click here for the full posting.
Please send resume and cover letter to the Alzheimer Society by e-mail to email@example.com . Applications will be accepted until Friday, January 3, 2020.