The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a Regional Coordinator to deliver client support, education and community awareness programs in the Parkland – Dauphin region.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in fundraising
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently; own transportation
Please forward resume and cover letter by January 31, 2020 to:
Attn: Liz McLeod, Senior Manager, Regional Services
4B-457, 9th Street, Brandon, MB R7A 1K2
Click here to view full job description.