We are very happy to have re-opened our offices to the public. We have taken the following action to keep our office environment safe for everyone, in compliance with (or exceeding) Manitoba Health regulations and recommendations.
- Guests are encouraged to make an appointment in advance, call 204-943-6622 (Winnipeg) or 1-800-378-6699 (in Manitoba) or email email@example.com
- Staff greet their appointments at reception desk and do a pre-screening check.
- High traffic public areas are sanitized twice a day (door handles, counter tops, elevator buttons, light switches).
- Posters are on display throughout the offices as reminders of social distance requirements and etiquette.
- Hand sanitizer, spray sanitizer and paper towels are available throughout the office.
- Arrows have been placed in our common hallway to help direct office traffic.
- Staff are encouraged to sanitize common areas and equipment before using them, and are expected to sanitize common areas and equipment after using them.
- Cleaning staff come in twice a week with more emphasis placed on sanitizing high traffic areas.
- In Winnipeg, the main office door (upstairs) will be locked at all times and will be opened for guests after they have answered pre-screening questions.