The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a 0.7 EFT Regional Coordinator to deliver client support, education, community awareness and fund development programs in the South Eastman region.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Knowledge of local community resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently; own transportation
Please forward resume and cover letter by April 9, 2021 to:
Attn: Liz McLeod, Senior Manager, Regional Services
Thank you to all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.