The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a full time Executive Coordinator, responsible for providing Administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, and completing special projects supporting the Senior Management Team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of administrative/executive experience
- Proficiency in current Alzheimer Society software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Raiser’s Edge)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Experience working with databases
- Flexible schedule which allows occasional evening and weekend work
Please forward resume and cover letter by Sept. 24, 2021 to:
Attn: Erin Crawford, Program Director
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
10-120 Donald Street, Winnipeg, MB R3C 4G2
Thank you to all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.