The Client Support Coordinator (full-time) is responsible for the provision of support, information and education services to people with dementia and their family care partners within the Winnipeg Region.
A degree or certificate in a social sciences or health care discipline.
- Three years of experience working in a social sciences or health care related discipline
- Experience in maintaining client records via an electronic database
- Experience in the field of dementia care and family support an asset
- Experience in providing supportive counselling an asset
- Experience working in non-profit milieu an asset
- Speaking/reading French is an asset
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional listening, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team contributor
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development
- Sensitivity to the needs of persons living with dementia and their families
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of community resources and supports available to the older adult population.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite and data base file management, as well as online social platforms such as Zoom.
Please submit cover letter and resume by email clearly stating how the requirements are met to:
First Link Client Services Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Support Coordinator” in the subject line
View the full job description at this link: Client Support Coordinator
This competition will remain open until all positions are filled.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.