*Thank you for your interest! This job listing is now closed.*
The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is hiring for a part-time permanent Regional Coordinator position.
The Regional Coordinator (0.5 FTE), reporting to the First Link Regional Team Lead, is responsible for coordination and delivery of support and education for people living with dementia and their families in the Interlake-Eastern region. The Regional Coordinator also works to raise public awareness of dementia and reduce stigma associated with this disease.
- Post secondary education in a social services field
- 2-4 years in a related profession
WORKING LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of dementia and the care and support of people with dementia and their care partners
- Knowledge of community resources in the region
- Demonstrated program coordination and management skills
- Knowledge of, and facility in virtual platforms such as Zoom and/or MS Teams.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience in word processing and computer systems required
- Commitment to confidentiality policies
- Knowledge of the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba mission
- Physically able to perform the duties and responsibilities of the Interlake-Eastern Regional Coordinator
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s license and access to a vehicle- travel within the region is required
To view the full job posting, please click here.
Please submit cover letter and resume by email clearly stating how the requirements are met by Friday, August 11 at 4:30 pm to:
First Link® Regional Team Lead
firstname.lastname@example.org with “Interlake-Eastern Regional Coordinator” in the subject line
We invite all qualified applicants from a diverse background to apply. There will be reasonable accommodations made for those living with disabilities.
We thank everyone for applying, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.