The Understanding Dementia Online Course was developed by the Wicking Dementia Research and Education Centre based in the College of Health and Medicine at the University of Tasmania. This world-leading online course is free, easily accessible and available to everyone with an interest in dementia.
To get the most out of this experience, you should expect to spend approximately 3 hours per week completing the course activities for the 7 weeks of scheduled content. The additional 3 weeks that the course is open is to allow you to catch up or revisit content.
The release of course content will occur on the following dates –
- Module 1: Orientation – 16th February, 2021
- Module 2: The Brain – 18th February, 2021
- Module 3: The Diseases – 4th March, 2021
- Module 4: The Person – 18th March, 2021
- Module 5: Completion – 8th April, 2021 (AEST)
You can work through the content at any time of day and at your own pace within this release schedule. This includes revisiting earlier released content as needed.
Click here for the course outline and to register today.