The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is seeking a full time Education Coordinator, responsible for implementing and evaluating education programming for family caregivers, healthcare and community service providers, and the general public. The role is based at our Provincial Office in Winnipeg.
The successful candidate will have:
- Formal education in the field of health, social services or communications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in program development, delivery, outreach and adult education.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possession of the skills of needs assessment, program planning, implementation and evaluation of programs and projects.
- Can work in a team setting.
- Has knowledge of the needs of older Manitobans and the family members and friends who support them (experience in dementia care an asset).
- Has ability to work independently.
- Proficient in the use of online or virtual platforms and software for presentations, webinars and other training.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite and macOS.
- Able to travel to throughout Manitoba.
Applicants must send a resume which includes a cover letter which clearly states how they meet the requirements and qualifications for the position. Applications will be accepted up to Monday, November 29, 2021.
Send application by e-mail, with subject line Education Coordinator, to:
Thank you to all interested applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.