*Thank you for your interest! This position is now closed.*
The Events Assistant, reporting to the Events Manager, is responsible for duties supporting fundraising initiatives including:
1) relationship management with third party event organizers and other select donors
2) relationship management with select event participants and supporters
3) coordination of select duties related to events
This is a part-time, permanent role based at the provincial Winnipeg office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Relationship management with select donors
- Documents activity with donors and prospective donors as requested by Events Manager
- Maintains relationship with third party event organizers including monitoring revenue and when appropriate, seeking new areas for participation.
Relationship management with event participants and supporters
- Make recruitment calls/emails to select participants and supporters
- Handle inquiries from participants and support participants and donors having difficulty navigating our website
- Make stewardship calls/emails to select participants and supporters
- Coordinate delivery of materials to VIP teams and to Regions
- Participate in Regional Walks
- Make solicitation and stewardship calls/emails
- Schedule pick up and maintaining inventory of auction items
- Coordinate and/or lead select projects related to events, as requested by Events Manager
- Participates in campaigns and events as a member of the Development team.
- Follows Alzheimer Society of Manitoba policies related to Development
- Other duties as assigned by the Events Manager
- Experience working in fundraising
- Experience working with database
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in current Alzheimer Society computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Raiser’s Edge)
- Flexible schedule which allows occasional evening and weekend work
- Access to personal vehicle an asset
Annual full-time salary equivalent range for this position is $30,000 to $40,000.
Please submit cover letter and resume by email clearly stating how the requirements are met to:
Applications are open until Monday, March 14.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.