The Alzheimer Society of Manitoba is hiring for a full-time permanent Administrative Coordinator at the provincial office in Winnipeg.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the administrative needs of the provincial office personnel, ensuring the office site is conducive to a welcoming and productive environment all while serving as the Alzheimer Society person-centered donor and client ambassador.
- At least 2-years’ experience in the administrative support field
- Experience working with databases
- Meticulous approach to administrative tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Raiser’s Edge), technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers
- Professional appearance and courteous manner
To review the full job position, please click here.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume by Tuesday, July 12th to:
Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
Unit 10 – 120 Donald Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 4G2